In my family I'm the oldest and I have a little sister Megan who is currently 11 years old. We live in Maryland and we moved from Washington state where almost our whole family lives. I'm(Sarah) on the bottem left and my dad (Scott) is above me and my sister (Megan) is on the right and above her is my mom (Janel). This is a picture that we got taken on our Disney Curise last October. And that is my awesome family!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
My Family
In my family I'm the oldest and I have a little sister Megan who is currently 11 years old. We live in Maryland and we moved from Washington state where almost our whole family lives. I'm(Sarah) on the bottem left and my dad (Scott) is above me and my sister (Megan) is on the right and above her is my mom (Janel). This is a picture that we got taken on our Disney Curise last October. And that is my awesome family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is really cute sarah!
wow sarah, that oryx is huge tell megan i said hi
Post a Comment